This Privacy Notice explains how William I’Anson Limited collects and uses the personal data (contact information) that you provide us.
You provide us with your name, email address, and telephone number via telephone, email, at a meeting or event, or via the William I’Anson Ltd website.
We use this information for one or more of the following processes:
– To respond to any enquiry you make;
– To provide the service you have requested;
– For administrative and financial business activities, such as reporting and the managing and processing of invoices;
– To send you regular newsletters.
We keep your contact information for 2 years from the last communication with you or until you tell us otherwise. For example, you may unsubscribe from receiving the e-newsletter at any point by clicking on the Unsubscribe link that is at the bottom of every newsletter email.
Our Lawful Basis For Processing Your Information
Unless otherwise stated, the basis we process your information is because:
– It is necessary to perform a contract with you; or
– It is a legitimate interest.
Other Information You Should Know
Some of the systems we use to hold and process your personal data – including our website, email marketing and CRM system – are hosted in the US. For more information, including the security they provide around your information, see their Privacy Notices on Media Temple, Mailchimp and Zoho respectively. We do not otherwise transfer your information to anyone outside of the UK.
We do not sell nor rent information about you to anyone.
We may be required to share your personal details for a legal obligation we have to comply with, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another individual.
You have a number of rights regarding the personal information we collect and use. These are:
– To find out the details of what contact information we currently hold for you;
– To have inaccurate personal data corrected;
– To require that we delete your personal data.
– As we send you our newsletter based on our mutual legitimate interests you have the right to object to our processing of your information for this purpose.
Full details of your rights are on the ICO website. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us as detailed below.
Should you think that we have not addressed your requests or have concerns about how we handle your information, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office as detailed on their website.
William I’Anson Limited’s – company number 07341915 – registered office is Moffatt Works, Cirencester Road, Birdlip, Gloucester, England, GL4 8JL. You may contact us with any questions or requests you have:
England GL4 8JL
By Telephone: + 44 (0)1285 831 488
Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice was last updated June 2018.
Should we make any substantial changes to this Privacy Notice we will let you know in the newsletter.